Teaching is to grow, according to a wise Cuban, José Martí.
“Enseñar es crecer”. Carta a María Mantilla, April 9th, 1895.
If you are looking for an internship, project or job position don’t hesitate and contact me directly: email@example.com_
The courses currently taught are:
Innovating Reaction Systems 2.5 ECS
Past courses and other pedagogical activities
Process Intensification Principles (2014-2017) 5 ECS
Graduate Surface Phenomena and Microfluidics, Chemical Engineering, University of Twente (2013) 5 ECS.
Current members (as direct supervisor):
- Akash Raman (PhD)
- Diana van der Ven (PhD)
- Jelle Schoppink (PhD)
- Dawid Surdeko (PhD)
- Miguel Quetzeri (Postdoc)
- Pep Canyelles (Postdoc)
Past Students and Researchers:
- P. van der Linde, PhD student (website), to defend April 4th 2019.
- M. F. Pappaterra, Ultrasonic reactor for water treatment. January-August 2019.
- Dr. L. Oyarte, Needle-free injection system development. 2017-2019.
- C. Berrospe, co-supervising PhD student from Optics Department Instituto Nacional de Astrofísica, Óptica y Electrónica, Puebla Mexico. To defend in 2016.
- Silvia Di Caprera, bachelor student from University of Rome ‘Tor Vergata’; supervised by BuBclean, 2014-2015.
- S. Mok, MSc. in Solar2Fuel Project.
- S. Wisman,
a. MSc in Solar2Fuel, to defend in 2015.
b. BSc in Solar2Fuel. University of Twente. Graduated 2014
- S. Wieringa, University of Groeningen to defend MSc. in dental cleaning techniques; supervised by BuBclean.
- Ralph van Zwieten, bachelor student working in Food processing with ultrasound, co-supervised with Wageningen University and BuBclean, 2015.
- T. Zanderink,
a. Graduation project Cleaning 3D printed objects. Saxion HS Twente. 2014-2015.
b. Internship on Microneedles Drug Loading. Saxion HS Twente. 2013.
- Youlin Liu. Bachelor internship; School of Chemistry and Materials Science; University of Science and Technology of China, Summer 2015.
- S. Schildkamp, University of Twente
a. Defended MSc. in Solar2Fuel Project, 2014.
b. BSc. Defended Sonochemistry Project in 2010.
- H. Klooster, University of Twente defended MSc. in 2012. Product engineer at Danielson Europe (2013).
- ‘Startrix’ project 2013 (Bachelor course of Advanced Technology, Universiteit Twente) supervised by BuBclean.
- BSc. J. Betjes, University of Twente 2012. Erasmus Mundus Master in Engineering Rheology.
- BSc. H. Donker, University of Twente 2011. Masters Mathematics, Groeningen.
- MSc. J. Rodríguez Ramos, InSTEC 2007. PhD on the topic of Condensed Matter Physics and Nanotechnology Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain.
- Dipl. Eng. A. Reyes, InSTEC 2010. Universidad de Ciencias Informaticas, Cuba.